Bring back our commands.

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
Okay so I have this suggestion/question.

I don’t really get why every is suggesting new things and commands to make Mccities more fun again, but staff took commands of the people whom have a rank. /mpets. It was disabled because there was too much lag. Why adding new things to the server, when the people whom have a rank are ‘waiting’ for their command again.

Or, remove the /mpets command out of the store. That’d make it fairer. When I bought my rank I thought I’d be able to have /mpets but I didn’t.

My suggestion is to let that come back before other plugins come into the server :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Okay so I have this suggestion/question.

I don’t really get why every is suggesting new things and commands to make Mccities more fun again, but staff took commands of the people whom have a rank. /mpets. It was disabled because there was too much lag. Why adding new things to the server, when the people whom have a rank are ‘waiting’ for their command again.

Or, remove the /mpets command out of the store. That’d make it fairer. When I bought my rank I thought I’d be able to have /mpets but I didn’t.

My suggestion is to let that come back before other plugins come into the server :D
There is a few other commands that were also taken but mpets was one of the major ones