MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Hey y’all!

Creeper and I have been discussing for a long time and we’ve decided...
To create sort of a theater company for Cities.
We’d have two different types of theater

Broadway
+
Community Theater

We are willing to spend a lot of money for plots near warps (DM me MehLife#4015)

So, what’s the difference?

Broadway
Top-notch theater, shows that are amazing and include cool Special FX, large theaters and awesomeness.
In order to get on to McCities Broadway, you need to be good at Minecraft and an experienced player!
Some of the shows here will be... (sorry for cheesy names)
"Electric Ride" - Amazing redstone / light show - around 8-10 minutes
"Rich Life" - Show based off of a player on McCities with $100mil and owner of a hit company - around 8-10 minutes
"Hamilton" - Classic that I know @DarkEmeraldXD would love to come see it (13 - 15 minutes)
"Dear Evan Hansen" - Do I need to explain :O (13 - 15 minutes)
"Be More Chill" - I'll just list the rest of broadway shows (20 minutes)
ALL GOOD SHOWS WILL BE PUT HERE, WHICH YOU MAY REQUEST HERE: Broadway Request
APPLY FOR AUDITION: Broadway Audition Application
BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCED NOW (You can show up to any performance) (Performance list will be posted if Creeper and I end up creating this): Broadway Ticket Purchase

Community Theater
We provide the theater, you create the show.
You can rent the theater from us and have your show up and running for as long as our contract is for!
You create the show, you create how it works, you hire the actors - it's all you guys!
It would be around $25,000 / week for a theater plus you need to buy sets, props, etc..
If you already have a show idea: Community Theater Show Idea

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the idea!
Put feedback down below please!
Put your feedback through the forms, the more tickets we sell - the higher chance we are to stay alive!
Thank you!
~ MehLife, CreeperCJG