Bug Report - Bank Robbery broken

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
Username - m1s

Bug - I have been trying to rob the bank for a good hour or so when the only thing that I saw while clicking on the gold pouch is," Wait 30 min from the last bank robbery. I asked a police officer who was on for at least an hour and he said that the last time someone robbed the bank was a couple hours ago. So I came to the conclusion, that the robbery has been broken. It's only been happening for today (3/21/2017) though.

I hope you take this into consideration and fix the bug, thank you!

GeckoGirlKB

Aug 24, 2015
Lets say PizzaDude123 robbed the bank, You would have to wait 30 minutes for the bank to reset during those 30 minutes another player shows up and tries to rob the bank but they get the msg (you must wait 30 minutes to rob the bank) The 30 minute timer resets. So the reason why it sometimes takes longer to rob the bank again is because players keep resetting the timer thinking that the timer is already reset.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Lets say PizzaDude123 robbed the bank, You would have to wait 30 minutes for the bank to reset during those 30 minutes another player shows up and tries to rob the bank but they get the msg (you must wait 30 minutes to rob the bank) The 30 minute timer resets. So the reason why it sometimes takes longer to rob the bank again is because players keep resetting the timer thinking that the timer is already reset.
Exactly. So if you keep spam clicking the sign the timer resets. Especially when there is multiple players at different times trying to rob.