buhbai

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
Welp this is gonna be one long booty booty post so if you don’t wanna read scoot on somewhere else <3

It’s been a great idk how many years, I’ve met new friends and kept some since day one. Here’s to those special ppl, sorry it’s a bit rushed.

•Naomi & Ena- You two where probably my first two real friends here & later on we got closer had our fights but our lil family brought us back. I won’t forget how I got banned for you nemo (#noregrets) & ofc the time we spam bypassed signs. I know you don’t play as much anymore but perhaps you’ll read this one day. And to ena, the day you became cop for the first time. I won’t forget how happy you were. Or when you got ultra you felt so happy ehehe & when I was shipped with 500 ppl. Stay safe kiddos

•Lily & Uni- You two are the kindest gorls I know & I hope you never forget it! I won’t forget how you both just made me feel welcome after so long of being empty to say. The both of you deserve so much & I hope one day that everything will come to you. Best of luck!

•Peggy- AGh, where to begin! You’ve always been the one to throw little gifts/parties for me for no reason. Can’t forget how you kept my club after this long, may it rest in pieces ): You’re always so kind to me, even when I’m in the worst of moods. Omg I almost forgot the Thomas cult! ehehe I loved the lil twerk dance and just being such a buncheek to everyone with it. Don’t ever forget how special you are!

•Marce- Well even though you just quit & all I’m still gonna put you in this part bc well I mean I married you like 6 times ;o; But really you were a great friend & all those late nights/mornings (sigh time zones) will go down in history. Rest In Pepperonis

•Laurel- I know we never talked much but when I was in dark times, you were always in my corner, arms at the ready! hehe kidding but thanks for all you did :)

•Dani & Gje- You both were some of the nicest ppl I met here. I am truly sorry if I hurt any of you, I never meant it & I love you dearly. To gje, I remember all those times we ran around bank & played hide ‘n seek. And Daniela, you helped me get that few bits of rep as cop before it got taken away sadly. Both of you take care!

Any Inactive Players:
Y0raiz0r~You were my best friend & the reason I came here. Sad to see you go so soon.
Orion~You were just an all around guy to hang with. (forever remember my book)
And any other players I forgot about, I’ll miss you aswell!

Sorry for such a long post! If you are a friend of mine hmu for some goodies!!

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
yes the first time i became cop, awh ill miss u so much oml. You were an amazing friend and even when you were down you had some way to care abt others, im aboutta cry cause you have so much humor and you never let others down.I'd constantly be thinking if your okay this instance, and oml this is sad as f. You were my first actual mom who wanted me lmfaoo it felt good :) You always trusted me to everything and helped me out with everything since i was a baby noob. now a major noob. From you i met like everyone else, marce, alexandra,sara, etc etc.You told me the bad guys to date and pretty nice advices even if they were odd. EVen if half the time you were on minechat there was always some way i felt good around you. Oceanmansion was super fun to decorate with you, and i promise ill finish it for you. It was amazing knowing you, and im really sad your gonna leave cause its hard saying goodbye to your first friends. I hope ill see you soon, i love you sm and please stay positive ilysm ill see you soon :( oh damn im tearing up. ilysm, believe me, many of us cares about you so so so so much, I dont know why you dont believe it, but its true. If you think about it, theres really ppl who care even if bad things happened with them.

-Best regards, Ena<3

Reactions: Minty and Optic
T

Trump15024

Welp this is gonna be one long booty booty post so if you don’t wanna read scoot on somewhere else <3

It’s been a great idk how many years, I’ve met new friends and kept some since day one. Here’s to those special ppl, sorry it’s a bit rushed.

•Naomi & Ena- You two where probably my first two real friends here & later on we got closer had our fights but our lil family brought us back. I won’t forget how I got banned for you nemo (#noregrets) & ofc the time we spam bypassed signs. I know you don’t play as much anymore but perhaps you’ll read this one day. And to ena, the day you became cop for the first time. I won’t forget how happy you were. Or when you got ultra you felt so happy ehehe & when I was shipped with 500 ppl. Stay safe kiddos

•Lily & Uni- You two are the kindest gorls I know & I hope you never forget it! I won’t forget how you both just made me feel welcome after so long of being empty to say. The both of you deserve so much & I hope one day that everything will come to you. Best of luck!

•Peggy- AGh, where to begin! You’ve always been the one to throw little gifts/parties for me for no reason. Can’t forget how you kept my club after this long, may it rest in pieces ): You’re always so kind to me, even when I’m in the worst of moods. Omg I almost forgot the Thomas cult! ehehe I loved the lil twerk dance and just being such a buncheek to everyone with it. Don’t ever forget how special you are!

•Marce- Well even though you just quit & all I’m still gonna put you in this part bc well I mean I married you like 6 times ;o; But really you were a great friend & all those late nights/mornings (sigh time zones) will go down in history. Rest In Pepperonis

•Laurel- I know we never talked much but when I was in dark times, you were always in my corner, arms at the ready! hehe kidding but thanks for all you did :)

•Dani & Gje- You both were some of the nicest ppl I met here. I am truly sorry if I hurt any of you, I never meant it & I love you dearly. To gje, I remember all those times we ran around bank & played hide ‘n seek. And Daniela, you helped me get that few bits of rep as cop before it got taken away sadly. Both of you take care!

Any Inactive Players:
Y0raiz0r~You were my best friend & the reason I came here. Sad to see you go so soon.
Orion~You were just an all around guy to hang with. (forever remember my book)
And any other players I forgot about, I’ll miss you aswell!

Sorry for such a long post! If you are a friend of mine hmu for some goodies!!
noooooo I will miss you soo soo much especially our meets in the middle of the road so I can get sf orders from you xD I hope everything goes well irl! <3 love Trump15024

Reactions: Minty and Optic

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
dfhsduifisdf ILYSM GINNY! ill miss going to bank and seeing u sitting there on minechat. ill misa u spanking my butt (dont ask people reading this) and doing the thomas cult and just u being an amazing bobazing hooman being ilysm GINNYY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (MY HEART HURTS) ilysm girl <3 hope to see u hop on from time to time <3 <3 ill miss u so much my fabulous bb. u will still be on the wall in the thomas cult building <3 <3 (i definately wont be selling that club anytime soon <3 )

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye Ginny, u were always very nice to me, and others, going to miss seeing u on the server, best of luck in life!

Reactions: Optic

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
NOOOO ;-; GINNNYYY T-T i will miss you so so much, you have inspired me so much, and have been so kind and an AMAZING friend. I cant think of a more wonderful and kind person to be around then you. You are one of the players here on McCities that truely makes this place amazing. I will ALWAYS be here for you, if you need anything just message me <3 im here for you every step of the way ^-^ Life is always filled with challenges, and through every challenge ive faced... i remember you being there for me and words can not express how thankful i am to have met you. Its so insane to think back to the day i first met you, you were so kind cheerful and happy ^-^ Its so sad to see you leave, but everything happens for a reason, and sometimes theres just a feeling that something needs to change even if you have no idea why. I hope i can support you through out your whole journey <3 and i cant wait to hear about all the new adventures and lovely world changing things you do in the future ^-^ im here for the ups and downs and im so excited to see you grow in life ^-^ <3 Your one of those people who i know will damn right change the world for the better, your strong, smart, and kind <3 I wish you the best of luck and remember... no matter what happens, no matter how dark and tough times get, Dont Forget To Smile <3 because you are the definition of a beautiful person ^-^ <3 -Laurel Andrews

vopishh

kyatua
kyatua
Jun 2, 2018
new york
This made me really cry and realize again, that you have been my friend for so long. We trusted each other, told each other of problems, illnesses, etc and we got threw it together as friends on McCities. I'm crying so much because I'm so grateful I met you and that I'm friends with you and that I had a great time with you. I don't want you to go and I hate to see you go, even if we keep in touch. So many good memories and talks like our first house. I have so much to talk to you about before I burst into tears, but I promise I'll keep in touch and be by your sides. #NoRegrets and I hope the best for you. Maybe my last goodbye for you is short, but you know how much it hurts to see you gone. Farewell, Ginevra Weasley of McCities. ;( ;(

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Tbh we didnt talk much, but u seemed nice and cool. I did dislike you for some time but thats only because you beat me to plots lmao. I wish you nothing but the best and good luck with whatever u set ur mind to.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
this is embarrassing that i passed by this now... NEXT TIME @ ME MK? thanks for having my back, and giving me those short, but memorable moments, such as telling a story to you and nemo... gosh i didnt even get to finish it. lets say all n all Princess Ginny killed the towns people and moved on with her life. i dont think ive ever had to argue with you, other than the Thomas Cult which probably didnt conclude as a real fight. thanks for the advice, and being a great mini guide for me when i needed someome to talk to. youll be remembered somewhere in my brain <3 love you.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
I'm gonna miss you! I always loved seeing you online and on the forums, and I'm sad we won't be able to talk anymore :(. Good look with whatever you're doing next!