Businesses, Regions and Cities!

What ideas should be added?

• Only Rich should be able create a business?

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Regions and warps to be setup for sale?

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Cities/towns to be added to millionaires?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
Although the businesses are a good idea, its way too easy to get one! Yeah they should be free but citizens to start businesses? Rich should be able to start businesses so that every player hasn't got a business, the rich should Employ the Lower class such as tourists and citizens to work for them until they earn enough to make a business of their own.

Second is regions and warps. I thought it was amazing that Donators got their own region and warp, so that they can make a shop. I did have a region until a builder abused powers and blew it up... So why not add them again but so that every player has a chance to get one? Regions should cost from 1million and a warp is an extra 750k and 1 per person/business and has to be bought along with a region so that players have a better shop then the mall ones...

The city one was added in the old server like the regions and warps and why they were removed i don't know. I would prefer towns to be created as its alot less work for admins. Towns/cities will also cost money to the player and the player must be millionaire and own a business. They are priced depending one the plots and they are only regioned once build or one setup to be bought. 10 plot town/city would cost 500k, 20 plots for 800k, 30 for 1.2million and finally 50 for 2million. I don't know how balanced these prices are but feel free to change if added.
Thanks for reading these and please consider the City and region one.. I think they are great ideas and why they were removed i don't know.

Reactions: Laurel

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
Benny you hace some good ideas there.I agree with the fact of right now everyone and there cat has a business and the people with lower ranks cant affored there own buisness.

Regions are a thing XD.

But warps bought by players is good idea but should be a item bought with money from the forums or a rank.

But once again if any other staff wants to over rule what i said then :3

Offeredpanic

Jan 30, 2015
texas
I like your points, I think rich and up should be able to make business, also regions should be purchasable for a high price and maybe a discount for donors? and also warps should be purchasable, Also towns and islands can be bought for 1mil or if you make a Good town in wild (like someone has done in past) and it's good then it may be added as a town