Buying Buying Pre-Built Builds

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I am buying pre-built builds whether it may be buildings, mansions, houses or structures anything at all.
It has to be on your creative plot.

I am also hiring Extremely talented Builders or Arch's to help me and my team fix my island in Arch world.
If you think you're talented enough mail me the pay/services we offer for our builders is great.

Sincerely Lava :D

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yes, we would love anyone to help us out! Gamerboy00 is going to become one of the nicest islands on mccities, and you can help!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
For some reason it sounds desprate in a way to buy any pre built builds. For one to get the island to be one of the best islands on the server, you would need to follow a certain style, and you would need to add in the terraforming, terrain, the style of the builds. I wouldn't suggest just buying any build as you wont really be able to use all. Its still more efficient to hire a number of archs to do a certain build. Secondly archs don't always work together very well, some archs are good with working with one another some are not. Dosent mean you got the best exterior builder and the best interior builder, would mean you would get the best home. It still depends on the arch/builder you hire on their comfortability. Third it takes a while to make an island so you would need to hire archs who are really willing to do the build as well as keep consistent effort put into each house/structure made. It can get really tiring and boring after doing the same thing building and building over and over again. Fourth you would need to pay your archs really high or money they would "crave" for to actually make them put in the best of the best just to get it. Hiring multiple archs/builders isn't really the way to go. I would honestly suggest hiring like 1 or 2 who are really into it and who will get a higher pay rather than getting like 5 with good pay. One example I would give is Ender Island or atleast the build that was being built in arch world by Marie. She worked on it alone and it turned out for the most part of building it good. I mean it never got transferred since she went inactive but for the most part doing builds alone causes less arguements and is more efficient. Don't put your archs in strict standards they have a hard time working on, archs are good but aren't Gods, if you were to let them construct an island then I'd suggest letting them design it how they envision it then work the ideas with you out as its easier for them to build what they can imagine than build what you want. I'm honestly puzzled and confused how your trying to build your island but just saying its going the wrong way, buying random builds isn't a good idea.

Most of the stuff I said was random cause how you were building the island is kind of confusing and misleading

Anyways Ill just recommend you to the best city designer arch I know @HDApPLEZXD or our Rejoined Arch Posiedon.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
For some reason it sounds desprate in a way to buy any pre built builds. For one to get the island to be one of the best islands on the server, you would need to follow a certain style, and you would need to add in the terraforming, terrain, the style of the builds. I wouldn't suggest just buying any build as you wont really be able to use all. Its still more efficient to hire a number of archs to do a certain build. Secondly archs don't always work together very well, some archs are good with working with one another some are not. Dosent mean you got the best exterior builder and the best interior builder, would mean you would get the best home. It still depends on the arch/builder you hire on their comfortability. Third it takes a while to make an island so you would need to hire archs who are really willing to do the build as well as keep consistent effort put into each house/structure made. It can get really tiring and boring after doing the same thing building and building over and over again. Fourth you would need to pay your archs really high or money they would "crave" for to actually make them put in the best of the best just to get it. Hiring multiple archs/builders isn't really the way to go. I would honestly suggest hiring like 1 or 2 who are really into it and who will get a higher pay rather than getting like 5 with good pay. One example I would give is Ender Island or atleast the build that was being built in arch world by Marie. She worked on it alone and it turned out for the most part of building it good. I mean it never got transferred since she went inactive but for the most part doing builds alone causes less arguements and is more efficient. Don't put your archs in strict standards they have a hard time working on, archs are good but aren't Gods, if you were to let them construct an island then I'd suggest letting them design it how they envision it then work the ideas with you out as its easier for them to build what they can imagine than build what you want. I'm honestly puzzled and confused how your trying to build your island but just saying its going the wrong way, buying random builds isn't a good idea.

Most of the stuff I said was random cause how you were building the island is kind of confusing and misleading

Anyways I'll just recommend you to the best city designer arch I know @HDApPLEZXD or our Rejoined Arch Posiedon.
I understand your point of view, but what you're saying isn't what I'm aiming for. Firstly what will make gamerboy one of the best and SPECIAL is that it doesn't follow a certain theme. Secondly, trust me I won't be buying average houses or structures only ones I believe are worth it. I will be taking a look doesn't mean I'm gonna go buy anything average. Finally, i had an amazing team at first but multiple people had to leave/change the plans. Melone got more responsibility when becoming Sr Arch, Grill is inactive, I went inactive, CP got staff etc etc. I understand how my plans may sound misleading but things are back on track. Also, I would be letting the Arch's/Builders build their fav style/theme under some simple instructions. As for motivation, we would be very motivated due to the rewards I'm willing to give to any hard worker on my team. I appreciate your point of view and just thought I should be more clear on what I'm doing.

:D

Poseidon

Jun 7, 2015
SCOTLAND
www.instagram.com

Anyways Ill just recommend you to the best city designer arch I know @HDApPLEZXD or our Rejoined Arch Posiedon.
<3