Can't get on right now :/

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
So currently I am not able to get on (Which I have said on discord) because my computer has broke and I am not sure when it will get fixed and how long it will take. The people are trying to figure out what's wrong with it since it will not turn on (freezes at turning on stage) so until it gets fixed or until I find out what's wrong with it I won't be on but for the people I have jobs with (Ex: UModelCities, Safari Inc, ect) I still work for you guys same with other jobs that I am taking care of for now like Smol's. I am currently trying now to find different way to get on so I don't let these people down. Though, until then I will be only able to talk on forums and discord which I might not respond right away so it might take a day or 2. On another note I am just asking but if anyone that I might trust can rent my stuff for me if it goes out since I have a TOOOONNNN of stuff in them and I really, really, really don't wanna lose all that stuff I worked really hard for to get, I would absolutly appreciate it and if so I would pay you back rent money. Other than that, that is all I have to say right now and I am trying my best to get the computer up and working again! Thanks! :D