Denied CarrotyLiberator's Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrotWatermelon

Aug 12, 2017
1. What is your username? CarrotyLiberator

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes I do

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) Plot 2, but Plot 3 will be built and done by Sunday.

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other) Currently I build modern houses. Though, I really don't specialize in any build style, I can adapt easily given time.

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other) Right now, i'm better at interior and okay at exterior. But i'm willing to improve and take up other designs.

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I want to be an architect because, ever since this game was put in my hands at the age of about 5 or 6 I have built and built only to realize that no one would get to see the builds; the roller coasters, and the survival worlds I had spent weeks and months, even years building. When that hit me I pretty much quit. Then i found this server, it was diverse, had funny people, a whole new spin put on multiplayer, but best of all; user created structures. I saw a chance for me to display my builds. Things only got better when I saw my first architect on the server, since the moment I saw that rank pop up in chat I knew I needed it. So I've spent a while building, improving, and just working to achieve that rank. Hence why i'm here. (basically i had no life and adopted MC as my 2nd life)

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I think I can help convey ideas within the team, and work well in a group of builders who enjoy it as much as me.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thanks for applying! However, the house you submitted is pretty simple and plain. Please build two or three more houses to show off your style and abilities. Having more than one building style is preferred (a modern house, a traditional house, and a victorian house, for example). You can reapply in seven days, but make sure to have several fully completed houses before submitting an application. Denied.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.