LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
1) @EnderPoop

2) Enderport hired me for nuclear reactor setup, in return he was supposed to pay me 80k, this agreement took place December 16 and the setup was done 3 days later. Ever since I've left him messages and mails, had people such as @Death_Inferno360 and @Turkey message him, but he ignored me. I didn't want to do this but I had no choice. The agreed amount was 80k in the end, but I expect some compensation for my 2 weeks wait.

3) I have proof that me and my friend runrebelsrun set up the reactor, I had @Sebastiaan072 check who placed the nuclear reactor at his house. Also, I have logs of details of the deal and the agreement, logs aren't admissible but you can check yourself it was on December 16, 2017.

https://imgur.com/a/hXrFe: Deal Agreement
https://imgur.com/a/MyWHx: Blocks Placed

Tysm for taking the time to read this :D

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

Erm. Excuse me for studying, trying to pass a gcse and spending time with my family. I asked death to relay a message to you, I don’t know your discord id. I will happily pay you once I come back. You haven’t made any communication with me over forums either, so you can make a court case I believe.

This is not a reasonable ground to sue on as you could’ve messaged me over forums. If you had messaged me I would’ve happily arranged for QueenMelone or death to send through money, but you didn’t.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Erm. Excuse me for studying, trying to pass a gcse and spending time with my family. I asked death to relay a message to you, I don’t know your discord id. I will happily pay you once I come back. You haven’t made any communication with me over forums either, so you can make a court case I believe.

This is not a reasonable ground to sue on as you could’ve messaged me over forums. If you had messaged me I would’ve happily arranged for QueenMelone or death to send through money, but you didn’t.
2 weeks worth of contact, I'm happy to resolve this issue. I also informed Melone about this as well.
Also, logs aren’t trustworthy evidence
ogs aren't admissible but you can check yourself it was on December 16, 2017.

D

Deleted member 832

2 weeks worth of contact, I'm happy to resolve this issue. I also informed Melone about this as well.
Melone hasn’t spoken to me, you could’ve messaged me through forums yourself but you didn’t. That’s the main problem.

This would’ve been solved if you had messaged me, but no, you didn’t.

Case closed I presume? I’ll pay him when I can

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Melone hasn’t spoken to me, you could’ve messaged me through forums yourself but you didn’t. That’s the main problem.

This would’ve been solved if you had messaged me, but no, you didn’t.

Case closed I presume? I’ll pay him when I can
i /mailed you twice and you logged on multiple times within, and yes case is resolved I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.