Case Closed Cassers Greafing my property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
who am i accusing : cassers
What are your claims/accusations: he broke my place like the reception part and broke my glass
any addition proof: aruis said that he/she will put the screenshots up for evidence

my Username: Itzumar15
Property name: La_luxury-apartments

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
who am i accusing : cassers
What are your claims/accusations: he broke my place like the reception part and broke my glass
any addition proof: aruis said that he/she will put the screenshots up for evidence

my Username: Itzumar15
Property name: La_luxury-apartments

just fount out now it was ZachNoke or something like that arius knows lol

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
@Smilinq do you have anything to say? Also @Itzumar15 what would you like to gain or receive out of this?
i would like something out of this i want to knw why this has happened and why has it happend to me i would like some money for this i dont know how much but thanks arius for help and nibble appreciate it .

cassars

Dec 13, 2017
Florida
Hey I use imgur too but I did do that I had permission from him I was added to the property to do work and zachnjosh has nothing to do with this pretty much so he may of broken two blocks but that is so little and I can take the blame but I did have permission to break the blocks I'm not a hacker :) have a nice time

cassars

Dec 13, 2017
Florida
and my name isn't cassers and his name isn't zachn guy so you are lying pretty much not my fault but yours :)

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
Hey I use imgur too but I did do that I had permission from him I was added to the property to do work and zachnjosh has nothing to do with this pretty much so he may of broken two blocks but that is so little and I can take the blame but I did have permission to break the blocks I'm not a hacker :) have a nice time
i gave u permission to make me floors underground for my farms and i paid u and told u to go so u broke the place

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
@Itzumar15 Do you agree that Cessars had permission to build?
no i gave him or her permission to make me floors underground and thenn i told them to go and paid them but was busy so didnt take there names off straight away but i did not twll them to break my place in the reception

Status
Not open for further replies.