Not open for further replies.

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
1. What is your username?

-CasualHolmes

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

-Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

-Yes, Holmes#7324

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

-All the builds on /plot home (The farthest build on the right i got a lil help on)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

-Being an architect is one of the many things i've wanted to experience/be, my dream job in real life is being an architect. Around a couple months ago i started a business (in the server) which is to interior apartments and and fix stuff the owner wants fixed into something more of their style, if i were an arch and i continued on this business being an architect will help me gain others trust and for them to have confidence that i will try my best to build up to their expectations. And (in my pov) I'm always on when none of the other architects are. But in general i love building in my free time, and at this time I'm always free since i don't have a lot i could do so i would put all my effort and attention into architecture.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
-Helping random people is like my type of thing, i love helping people giving them opinions, help them find inspiration that suits them etc. If i were to be accepted i wouldn't have high prices, I would have them fair and within their budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.