Accepted Casual's Updated Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
-JustYourCasual

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
-Gym/Physical Education OR SlimeFun

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Millionaire/Citizen

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
-Each student would get 2 warnings (depending on what they would do, some would be sent straight away to the office), the 1st would be me asking them to politely stop what their doing thats disturbing the class the 2nd would be sending them to the principals office.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
-Yes i do (Casual#7324)

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
-GMT, but i can be on whenever im needed to.

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
-I want to become a teacher and specifically a gym teacher since i play 2 sports in school (irl). I love sports and i know all about them. I'm also pretty experienced on SlimeFun and know how most the machines work and it would be awesome to teach about SlimeFun since not everyone knows about it. But teaching others on stuff that you may/or may not have experienced is so interesting to me, having everyone in one class, talking about one topic, staying on task, building up the trust is something i would definitely want to try if i get accepted.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
-Yes I agree, I may or may not have broken a bunch of rules and laws in the past but I've specifically stopped for this situation, i can guarantee you that i will try my best!

Reactions: Cursed

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
-JustYourCasual

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
-Gym/Physical Education OR SlimeFun

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Millionaire/Citizen

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
-Each student would get 2 warnings (depending on what they would do, some would be sent straight away to the office), the 1st would be me asking them to politely stop what their doing thats disturbing the class the 2nd would be sending them to the principals office.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
-Yes i do (Casual#7324)

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
-GMT, but i can be on whenever im needed to.

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
-I want to become a teacher and specifically a gym teacher since i play 2 sports in school (irl). I love sports and i know all about them. I'm also pretty experienced on SlimeFun and know how most the machines work and it would be awesome to teach about SlimeFun since not everyone knows about it. But teaching others on stuff that you may/or may not have experienced is so interesting to me, having everyone in one class, talking about one topic, staying on task, building up the trust is something i would definitely want to try if i get accepted.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
-Yes I agree, I may or may not have broken a bunch of rules and laws in the past but I've specifically stopped for this situation, i can guarantee you that i will try my best!
Gymnastics and Basic Slimefun is currently available, feel free to elaborate more on slimefun since a number of people applied for it as well, thank you. The principal will get back to your application shortly

Reactions: Casual

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
You will be hired as our new Physical Education Teacher, as of now you will have to be a good role model for the students, be active, and create lots of gym activities and events for students. If you have any questions about your new job contact me. I will message you on discord soon, welcome to the team! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.