Check out the poll.

Do you think I hack?

• Total voters

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
You know you could get hacks without their water mark and make it look like you arent hacking. just requires better cheats or self made ones.

Clies

Aug 5, 2017
Dubai
You know you could get hacks without their water mark and make it look like you arent hacking. just requires better cheats or self made ones.
Even if I was able to remove any watermarks, you can see and hear me clicking, and on top of that I showed my versions and desktop. If I did have hacks it would show in my versions and on my desktop. You really think I would make my own hacks to hack on a non-PvP server? Sorry but your theory doesn't add up.

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Doesn't seem very legit, and I have some questions.

1: can you record this in a higher resolution? I feel like most sketchy videos are scaled to a lower res as their 'water mark'
2: Can you link the texture pack, or give a name of it?

And also, posting things like this won't get you closer to being unbanned (even if u weren't hacking).

Hope this gets resolved!

Reactions: Frizzed

Clies

Aug 5, 2017
Dubai
First of, Who would film a video of them hacking and upload it to forums? Secondly, I only recorded it like this cause I don't have a screen recorder. It was filmed on a iPhone 7. Thirdly, the texture pack is Taliban 32.zip Meezoid. Fourth, of you watch the entire video you can see me click and aim in sync with my pvp.

Reactions: Powerfull

Frizzed

Aug 1, 2017
Doesn't seem very legit, and I have some questions.

1: can you record this in a higher resolution? I feel like most sketchy videos are scaled to a lower res as their 'water mark'
2: Can you link the texture pack, or give a name of it?

And also, posting things like this won't get you closer to being unbanned (even if u weren't hacking).

Hope this gets resolved!
Just a poll, just want to collect some opionions. The video looks low res cause I had to compress it. We went through all the controls, video settings and even the desktop and versions, so even if there was a water mark, it would show In controls and versions.
Thanks for the feedback!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Just a poll, just want to collect some opionions. The video looks low res cause I had to compress it. We went through all the controls, video settings and even the desktop and versions, so even if there was a water mark, it would show In controls and versions.
Thanks for the feedback!
what editing did you use ? IMovie ?

Frizzed

Aug 1, 2017
I don't understand lmao even with clear video evidence people still think he hacks unbelievable