Chorus Fruit Disable

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
The Chrous Fruit, from the End, should probably be disabled. It doesn't serve much of a function and the random teleport effect after consuming one can be used to break into buildings/houses. It would probably be wise to disable to item itself or prevent players from being able to eat/use it.

Kamtronix

Feb 1, 2018
you to me
www.mccities.com
I love using purpur blocks and the end rods! But, even if the issue were confirmed and they were banned, those could still be used in creative builds and then transferred to city. Has the trespassing issue been properly reported on mccities?

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
I love using purpur blocks and the end rods! But, even if the issue were confirmed and they were banned, those could still be used in creative builds and then transferred to city. Has the trespassing issue been properly reported on mccities?
u can be arrested for tresspassing, u can also have pvp disabled on ur plots so they cant poof in and kill u, so chorus are just fun to annoy people xD and tbh have never been a problem

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The Chrous Fruit, from the End, should probably be disabled. It doesn't serve much of a function and the random teleport effect after consuming one can be used to break into buildings/houses. It would probably be wise to disable to item itself or prevent players from being able to eat/use it.
I disagree, it’s main purpose is to teleport players within close distances, so it’s kind of helpful in the wild if you try to break into really secure bases or those bases that have like layers of lock signs. Its kinda fun for trolling and all, but not in the sense of glitching.