Christmas event suggestions

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
I believe it was trump that suggested the idea of the Christmas equivalent of the Halloween boss, and that got me thinking about other possible event ideas and concepts that could take place (ok maybe not ideas, can't really think of anything good)

What could happen is something similar to the events leading up to Halloween but in December i.e. a small random event taking place every day, possibly in a new location somewhere on the server with money and object prizes

(Ok at this point I've come up with some ideas)

Some of the ideas I've just thought of are as follows

1. A race but instead of using cars, bikes or any other vehicles sledges are used in order to race around a Christmas themed ice track of some description
2. Secret Santa: ok this might be happening anyway but I still think it's cool

That's all I could think of for now, any thoughts?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Secret Santa is I believe every year. We could make an ice parcour track you would have to slide down from for fun. Snowballfights are fun too as I suggested maybe on discord. But yeah there are quite some stuff we can do to make it fun

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
Scavenger hunt? with special items? new items?

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Right, sure I did, this is literally something I came up with on the spot and it happens to be similar to something that someone else wrote then that's a coincidence

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Oooh secret santa sounds fun, also if u want a sledge race, to get the sledge they could change the boat texture to a sledge texture, im sure theres one out there, that way they dont have to find a plugin. And boats work well on ice :D

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oooh secret santa sounds fun, also if u want a sledge race, to get the sledge they could change the boat texture to a sledge texture, im sure theres one out there, that way they dont have to find a plugin. And boats work well on ice :D
I will take care of a basement then we can make our own boat sledge race parcour arena thing!

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
I believe it was trump that suggested the idea of the Christmas equivalent of the Halloween boss, and that got me thinking about other possible event ideas and concepts that could take place (ok maybe not ideas, can't really think of anything good)

What could happen is something similar to the events leading up to Halloween but in December i.e. a small random event taking place every day, possibly in a new location somewhere on the server with money and object prizes

(Ok at this point I've come up with some ideas)

Some of the ideas I've just thought of are as follows

1. A race but instead of using cars, bikes or any other vehicles sledges are used in order to race around a Christmas themed ice track of some description
2. Secret Santa: ok this might be happening anyway but I still think it's cool

That's all I could think of for now, any thoughts?
I know it's pretty early, but l've been building the Christmas events for a month now :). I don't want to give everything away, but there will be races, parkour, and other minigames for the "12 Days of Christmas." I'll definitely include some newer suggestions from here, though