Hello Im ToxicTony_,

I've been having many problems with Coban. He does not deserve Co-Owner
Reasons
1. Total Downer
2. Not Helpfull
3. Took away Gamemode and World Edit from me for no reason
4.Abuses powers ^^^
5. Demoting For no Reason!
Please Demote Him Or Tell him to stop messing with me. This Is not fair!

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
1. Total Downer: What?
2. Not Helpfull: Who asked for help and I didn't help?
3. Too away Gamemode and World Edit from me for no reason: This decision was taken by admins not only me, Tho moderators still have GM & WE until now.
4.Abuses powers ^^^: Never abused
5. Demoting For no Reason: No reason you say ah?
You kept arguing with me, called me a kid two times, called me a child, disrespected me, told you not to use creative mode for your own good you kept saying "wut". You're not official at all. Not mature. Kept arguing with me about getting admin.
That's enough.

ToxicTony_

Oct 2, 2014
ummmm You never told me How I was using creative for myself, Your the one who called me child (I have screenshots).

Charliebear101

Oct 12, 2014
Not to go against you or anything, Tony.
But I believe Coban is actually very good at his job.
You probably don't notice, but Coban is working "behind the scenes", on the server, and probably helps to stop a lot of lag you guys might be getting.
I don't believe he should be demoted at all.
Tony, I think your just overreacting to what Coban has actually done to you.
Again, not to go against you or anything.

RooT

Sep 6, 2014
Tony .. if he took its cuz owners told him ...
Also he told that u insulted him.. Is that correct?

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
What sir? I've told you DON'T USE CREATIVE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
You kept responding with 'wut'. If you don't understand English then that's not my problem.
Also RooT, he disrespected me infornt of the players.
First time called me a kid, second time a child and third time used caps and said "SHUT UP".

A

Asteroid

toxic tony sorry but I don't see you as a profitable staff either. If coban has good reasons to demote or ban he can do so.

RooT

Sep 6, 2014
Let's end this discussion like that:
ToxitTony has been demoted by coban street for insulting admin and breaking An rule: " Do not use creative for your own good"
End of story

ToxicTony_

Oct 2, 2014
I want to know how I used creative for my own good, and He was the one insulting me I have screen shots! I can prove it! He cant! I know you prob think I'm the lire because I'm new and a lower rank, believe what you want but I me Typical and Titov will be the only ones who know the truth.

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
ToxicTony_ said:
I want to know how I used creative for my own good, and He was the one insulting me I have screen shots! I can prove it! He cant! I know you prob think I'm the lire because I'm new and a lower rank, believe what you want but I me Typical and Titov will be the only ones who know the truth.
Provide the screenshots.
Edit: I saw you myself making a farm for yourself using world edit and creative mode.
I saw you building a long tower for your friend using creative mode
Just stop it, Provide me 'insulting' you.