Coming Soon: Shroom Land

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Love this build, DelicateBean and PixelPuppy_ arch team squad does strike again :D is this server sponsored or is it going on your private plot Bean/Pixel?
Private plot .. and AHEM! You are forgetting my contribution of sponge tactics (and like 2 shroons :p) !!!!

Reactions: Powerfull

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Love this build, DelicateBean and PixelPuppy_ arch team squad does strike again :D is this server sponsored or is it going on your private plot Bean/Pixel?
This is going on my private modern mansion plot in the deep woods in the hills by warp city.

groot

May 10, 2017
*silly goose* *silly turkey* lmao
Hey cp42,
What ever happened to /warp pvp? Because I know that some people worked really hard on it like you, u probably spent at least 12 hours building it. So I was wondering when will it be transferred or will it even be transferred?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey cp42,
What ever happened to /warp pvp? Because I know that some people worked really hard on it like you, u probably spent at least 12 hours building it. So I was wondering when will it be transferred or will it even be transferred?
I dont think its kind of a good idea cus like im sure a lot of guys already made colleseums. But maybe I can get a plot on my island and make a /warp pvp asking staff to make it official then I win the money in the bets or a percentage goes to me lol

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hey cp42,
Yea it might come into the server if there is a large PvP update- ill make a thread with pictures