Companies

Tsuchikage

Nov 7, 2017
Hey there!

I'm extremely new, and I noticed there were companies here. Can someone sort of, break it down for me? Is there a specific process in creating one? Are there limited options? Etc., etc., any help is appreciated! :D

Reactions: Tricoh

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hey there!

I'm extremely new, and I noticed there were companies here. Can someone sort of, break it down for me? Is there a specific process in creating one? Are there limited options? Etc., etc., any help is appreciated! :D
Well you see you can make a company that can provide products/supplies for citizens or other company’s. You can start making you company by finding a plot for your head-quarters, making chest shops, or recruiting employees here: http://mccities.com/forums/recruitment/ . You can also notify people of your company’s grand opening so you can bring in players with $$$. Many companies (including myself) sell mainly slime fun products or supply for a profit... Just a brief description :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsuchikage

Tsuchikage

Nov 7, 2017
Well you see you can make a company that can provide products/supplies for citizens or other company’s. You can start making you company by finding a plot for hq, making chest shops, or recruiting employees here: http://mccities.com/forums/recruitment/ . You can also notify people of your company’s grand opening so you can bring in players with $$$. Some company’s include mainly sf products and supply or sell them for profit.
Oooh okay I think I get it now, thanks man! :laugh:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hey there!

Well months ago (back in February), there was a company plugin which allowed players to make companies. When Golden Oaks Bank Robbing was opened, they removed it. After awhile when bank robbing had closed again, they added a plugin called Companies Manager which was really buggy, so that was removed fairly quickly. Now, a lot of the modern companies were made when neither of these plugins were running, but its a nice history lesson.

Reactions: Tsuchikage

Tsuchikage

Nov 7, 2017
Well months ago (back in February), there was a company plugin which allowed players to make companies. When Golden Oaks Bank Robbing was opened, they removed it. After awhile when bank robbing had closed again, they added a plugin called Companies Manager which was really buggy, so that was removed fairly quickly. Now, a lot of the modern companies were made when neither of these plugins were running, but its a nice history lesson.
Okay gotcha, thanks a lot!