Company?

Should I make a company?

• Total voters

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
I'm thinking of making a building/design company where i can be hired and build houses and or decorate them for people.
I would not cost a lot, but depending on the size of house or how much i need to do i will have a price
Here are some prices im thinking of:

Small house:5-15k (Only doing decor or only building the house)
Medium house:10-20k (Only doing decor or only building the house)
Large House: 15-25k (Only doing decor or only building the house)

Mansion:20-30k (Only doing decor or only building the house)
I still don't have a final decision but those are a range of prices people could pay me for doing their house. Also if your not sure about the size of your house you can just ask another player to see it for you.
But of course if i make the company and a lot of people hire me the prices may go up later on and some will have to wait for me to get to them.
If you have any suggestions or questions please post below and vote in the poll above, also i might not be online a lot since school will be starting for me soon and its my first time there.
Have a great day,
Thank you,

Reactions: Minty

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
I'm thinking of making a building/design company where i can be hired and build houses and or decorate them for people.
I would not cost a lot, but depending on the size of house or how much i need to do i will have a price
Here are some prices im thinking of:

Small house:5-15k (Only doing decor or only building the house)
Medium house:10-20k (Only doing decor or only building the house)
Large House: 15-25k (Only doing decor or only building the house)

Mansion:20-30k (Only doing decor or only building the house)
I still don't have a final decision but those are a range of prices people could pay me for doing their house. Also if your not sure about the size of your house you can just ask another player to see it for you.
But of course if i make the company and a lot of people hire me the prices may go up later on and some will have to wait for me to get to them.
If you have any suggestions or questions please post below and vote in the poll above, also i might not be online a lot since school will be starting for me soon and its my first time there.
Have a great day,
Thank you,
Oh and if i do make the company comment down what i should name it! ;3

Reactions: Minty