confused if I still own my house (apparently half of it)

Amelia

Jul 22, 2017
On Friday, I decided to visit the server and have a look at houses for sale. i spawned at my house as normal but noticed someone else's name showed up, I went running around the house checking if anything had changed maybe even stolen, luckily not. So someone named Izzy_boo owns half of my plot/house. I had done some research on who she is because the /seen izzy_boo couldn't find her. Apparently, her name is 'izzerr' now, last logged on to the server almost 6 months ago so me, completely clueless and scared because this is currently the only house I own. I'm trying so hard to find out what is going on, no staff is online when I'm online so that's a bit annoying. What it says is 'plot112 brought is by Izzy_boo' AND 'plot111-1 is brought by Izzy_boo' instead of 'plot111 brought is by AmiDaBomb_83' i have to move to the other side of the house to get my username to show up so that's what I mean when I say it only shows half.

I'll add a screenshot for proof but can someone Please help me!!

Attachments

Amelia

Jul 22, 2017
Awesome, ok i’m Just afraid of things just getting stolen so that’s great the know that it will be fix. Thanks for replying

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

On Friday, I decided to visit the server and have a look at houses for sale. i spawned at my house as normal but noticed someone else's name showed up, I went running around the house checking if anything had changed maybe even stolen, luckily not. So someone named Izzy_boo owns half of my plot/house. I had done some research on who she is because the /seen izzy_boo couldn't find her. Apparently, her name is 'izzerr' now, last logged on to the server almost 6 months ago so me, completely clueless and scared because this is currently the only house I own. I'm trying so hard to find out what is going on, no staff is online when I'm online so that's a bit annoying. What it says is 'plot112 brought is by Izzy_boo' AND 'plot111-1 is brought by Izzy_boo' instead of 'plot111 brought is by AmiDaBomb_83' i have to move to the other side of the house to get my username to show up so that's what I mean when I say it only shows half.

I'll add a screenshot for proof but can someone Please help me!!
Your region is fine. It’s judt the greeting message where she use to own it. It will continue to say she owns it but you really do the greeting message is just frozen

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
it should be fixed now thanks to the great faheem_ :) if you have any issues or questions just say so!

Amelia

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks so much! :D for getting rid of the messages but... I forgot to mention that I can't break anything that was coming up with her name. Is that possible to fix? In my basement, I have tools on item frames and I can't take them down, it just won't let me. It says "Hey! Sorry, you can't change that".