Congress Roleplay Application Guide

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
Hunk watching a TV show dosent make you qualified to be the speaker....then again this is "RP congress" dosent seem to focus on real politics
Hate to break it to you Superdude, but it does because no one else would know what to do or how to roleplay better than anyone who actually watches that kind of stuff. I would like to announce that I have been sworn in as the speaker.

T

Trump15024

I think we all act to criticism different. As we are all different

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
As Ciel said though, this is not the official congress. Voting has not yet opened for the 'true' president.

Jacob

Jul 1, 2017
1. In Game name: beavecoon

2. rank: Resident

3. /ar check: 11 hours 30 minutes

4. why you want to be a congressman or women: I played on a server that had something very similar and really enjoyed it until it closed. I would love to get back into it!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
1. In Game name: beavecoon

2. rank: Resident

3. /ar check: 11 hours 30 minutes

4. why you want to be a congressman or women: I played on a server that had something very similar and really enjoyed it until it closed. I would love to get back into it!
In the future, please don't bump threads Jacob. Bumping is where you reply to a thread about or over a month old. Thanks!

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Doesn't seem like much of a "congress" rp if you elect yourself and all the congressmen. Unless, this congress is to be happening in North Korea? If you are doing this rp, don't bring in irl political issues. While I can safely say that most americans (and most people) do not like trump, I'd advise you try not to bring him up. Good luck!

Reactions: Powerfull

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
Doesn't seem like much of a "congress" rp if you elect yourself and all the congressmen. Unless, this congress is to be happening in North Korea? If you are doing this rp, don't bring in irl political issues. While I can safely say that most americans (and most people) do not like trump, I'd advise you try not to bring him up. Good luck!
But it was ok when people didn't like Obama but people still talked about him? Come on snowflakes.

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
But it was ok when people didn't like Obama but people still talked about him? Come on snowflakes.
Not meaning that. Meaning that us politics is a sensitive topic and can cause server problems

T

Trump15024

DO NOT BUMP OLD THREADS AND LETS NOT TALK ABOUT POLITICS BUT FUN MINECRAFT

art3misuniverse

Aug 6, 2017
1: art3misuniverse
2: Expatriate
3: 4 hours
4: Because I am a supporter of democracy and I have been wanting to join some kind of political system. I am a huge fan of many political shows (including designated survivor) which therefore is why I think I am qualified for a position as a congressman.