Cool suggestion.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Holaaaaa

Soooooo, I was thinking. If people die, they spawn at /warp spawn. I mean, it's the main place for people to spawn, but I thought it would be cooler and more realistic if people spawned at /warp hospital if they died. Maybe give them an affect after they died so they have to buy a bandage? I think this is a small add-on that would be very cool :D

@Pookie

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Sorry tiny bump but not really, been like a week. The server basically lost the rp touch to it, like all I really see is just... excessive families forming here and there, marriages and buying un-needed amount of properties to only use as storage/making stuff, cafes but is that really roleplay? I could go on a whole thread about roleplay, but I’m not doing to here- anyways. Having this implifed would really just look stupid right now, why have you die then spawned into a hospital? Then you proceed to being asked to by a bandage and you’re all good to go, seems slightly unrealistic there. No one even really has a character, so personally I don’t think needing to be spawned into a hospital is worth, plus as someone said it’ll cause confusion to players who un-purposely die.