cops v mob

dkjcfarms

Dec 30, 2017
Wishing I was in the mountains
how the game goes is that there is the mob a 20 person group with a time to win. however mccites police are on the case but they have to get a person of choice to become a detective on the case. the mob has to keep secret so you have to find their leader and arrest them however if you get the wrong person the mob gets another member of their choice. if the police find the mob leader and arrest them. the police get 100k each and if the mob wins a purge kinda thing starts ( i dont want to take credit or the purge idea bc someone else thought of it first) it lasts one week and all mobsters get to kill with out being arrested. but to make it not to over powered for the mob the cops get to interrogate the mobster they catch and ask for a letter of the leaders name the mobster can lie but only once. there are no other rules so anything will go. the cops will receive one clue that will lead them to a hit or a roadblock. and that is the game

Reactions: Minty and Bob_49

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
you mean the laws of the city won't be jailable for an entire week?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
how the game goes is that there is the mob a 20 person group with a time to win. however mccites police are on the case but they have to get a person of choice to become a detective on the case. the mob has to keep secret so you have to find their leader and arrest them however if you get the wrong person the mob gets another member of their choice. if the police find the mob leader and arrest them. the police get 100k each and if the mob wins a purge kinda thing starts ( i dont want to take credit or the purge idea bc someone else thought of it first) it lasts one week and all mobsters get to kill with out being arrested. but to make it not to over powered for the mob the cops get to interrogate the mobster they catch and ask for a letter of the leaders name the mobster can lie but only once. there are no other rules so anything will go. the cops will receive one clue that will lead them to a hit or a roadblock. and that is the game
It’s kinda confusing, so there are 20 players and the cops can interogate what

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Uh that isn’t really fair, cause well one the trade off is either 100k if we win and 1 week of unlimited killing. You do know that 1 week of purge is so much more greater than 100k. Jeez 100k can be earned in an hour, or 2. So it’s not really fair, maybe a purge for 1 day sure but a week is too long for 100k. And increasing the prize for the cop is way too op since if the trade would be something like 500k or a week if purge, only one cop gets the reward. It’s a semi good idea, kinda confused on the explanation but make the it more fair and reasonable. Having a purge for a week means any player can just get killed and we’re gonna let it go, therefore including us we can’t jail/kill so we automatically die? I don’t think my 1m bounty is up for a 100k prize. And several other players bounties and they can’t be protected. (My bounty isn’t really relevant in this, but just saying the trade 100k or a week of purge is way too far)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I think Kiri will not agree unless you find a substitute- money is already in the server, adding more will not be ideal, so I would find a different reward for the cops

Reactions: ItzJazzMade