Could these regions be fixed?

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
i just rented three plots in this town and am rehabbing them to look presentable. I would be happy to do so with more properties and then handle re renting them to people who won't destroy them, but I can only hold three plots. Will be hosting an open house later this week when property is more developed. :)

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This is just a clip of multiple regions of which do not meet city building standards, I hope that some of the regions can be fixed up that are in the short three-minute clip.

Fix them please.

Also tanner wally?

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Can I please have a list of region names instead of a video?
If you message me in game, @kirspy I can show you them. They're near my house and I'm happy to help rebuild some too.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Jbrod is one of the worst. I remember when the housing area was created, it was really nice. Now newbies just grief it
Ikr. I wish i owned jbroad then id be earning tons of cash from the houses lol. Yeah newbs grief it a lot like the underground. They mine it to the bottom and its a. Huge whole on every hosue you rent

D

Deleted member 832

Ikr. I wish i owned jbroad then id be earning tons of cash from the houses lol. Yeah newbs grief it a lot like the underground. They mine it to the bottom and its a. Huge whole on every hosue you rent
Ima ask staff about purchasing it, since no one really owns it. It’s like expo resorts

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ima ask staff about purchasing it, since no one really owns it. It’s like expo resorts
Uhh well im sure they unregioned it for a. Reason, but maybe they can split it on to two, one is Jbroad City and the other is Jbroad Island, that way its not too op. Jbroad city would be where those tiny houses were and a bunch of other stuff in it and ofc some free space

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
I would love to help fix it because it is so messy. I think it is going to stay unregioned for the reason it was unregioned in the first place.
so something can be unregioned but still have plots for rent in it?