Not open for further replies.

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
Trump you posted this: After reviewing the screenshots etc the bet was to get xp. In Minecraft xp is shown and represented by the hot bar. The bet was not if you could get a scroll or not. It had nothing to do with getting scrolls or other voting rewards it had to do with xp. You cannot get xp in creative.

T

Trump15024

Trump you posted this: After reviewing the screenshots etc the bet was to get xp. In Minecraft xp is shown and represented by the hot bar. The bet was not if you could get a scroll or not. It had nothing to do with getting scrolls or other voting rewards it had to do with xp. You cannot get xp in creative.
Yes it was a mistake and an error on my part. As a moderator my job is to issue a ruling that is fair and after experimenting and researching myself the ruling was not beneficial to anyone and was wrong (my mistake) and I fixed it. Upper staff reviews decisions made. The reason I asked how much money you have so we can find a solution to what seems to be an unfortunate miscommunication and unresponsible bet.

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
Yes it was a mistake and an error on my part. As a moderator my job is to issue a ruling that is fair and after experimenting and researching myself the ruling was not beneficial to anyone and was wrong (my mistake) and I fixed it. Upper staff reviews decisions made. The reason I asked how much money you have so we can find a solution to what seems to be an unfortunate miscommunication and unresponsible bet.
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.