Case Closed Court case for Dwimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipper

Ltg_Flipper
Ltg_Flipper
Sep 14, 2018
My Wi-Fi
Who Are You Accusing : Cedarstem What Are You Claims/Accusations: Cedarstem Robbed All My Xmas Gifts That Were In My Basement, One Thing Idk How He Got In As There Is No Entry And I Only Get In Through A /Home So He Must Have Glitch Abused, But Mainly He Robbed Me Of Some Very Good Items Proof: All The Screenshots. Also The Slime balls One Was A Wolf Egg, Another Was An Ocelot One And The Last Idk But We Can Ignore That. There Were Two Chests, One Was A Ohio Submarine And Another Was A Black Car. Also The Diamond H-o-e Was An Extremely Cool H-o-e That Is Legendary. The Potions Were Invis And Strength Potions And Also The Iron Boots Are Slime Boots. Idk if i will be able to get these items back since i don't have proof but pls trust me :( : Cedarstem Knows What These Items Are Aswell So If U Check His Inventory Or Homes They Will Probably Be There

He also robbed more but i just cant be bothered to get the screenies and that's not worth as much

Oh And 2 Of The Emeralds Were Repair Tokens

And The Stone *** Was A Gun, I Believe A Pistol

And All The Skull Items Are Sf Foods

And 2 Of The 4 or 5 Slime Balls Are Parrot Eggs Of My Very Own

NEW MESSAGES

T

Trump15024

This case has been going on for awhile on. The player has had more than enough time to comment.

@Cedarstem please give @Dwimmer: 2 repair tokens, a pistol, , 1 chest, 3 breads, 2 fireballs, 20 paper, 1 diamond helmet, 32 sulphur, 48 diamonds 1 diamond axe, one potion,and 2 iron boots, and 4 slime balls or $12,000

Case closed (waiting approval)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.