Case Closed Court Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

May

Sep 19, 2017
I am suing @Najlab3 for not giving me my things back as I asked. Details: I was doing interior for her house so she let me put my things in a chest so I would have more room for the things I needed to build. I had to eat and then go to bed, which she was informed about, so I left my things there. I get on the next day to see that I can not go to her house anymore. She is a really cool person so I hope we can stay friends but I do want my things back.

Najlab3

May 19, 2017
I am suing @Najlab3 for not giving me my things back as I asked. Details: I was doing interior for her house so she let me put my things in a chest so I would have more room for the things I needed to build. I had to eat and then go to bed, which she was informed about, so I left my things there. I get on the next day to see that I can not go to her house anymore. She is a really cool person so I hope we can stay friends but I do want my things back.

I got online ask some people I did not see you. I couldn't get online to give it back because of irl family reasons. Do you remember everything you left at my house so I can return it? I have started playing Cities again and I was even on yesterday I just don't get on at the same time as you I'm really sorry.

Najlab3

May 19, 2017
I will be online to return your stuff today but it won't be right now I have school nd this is making me super late lol g2g if you want I can give it to someone you trust. Just give me a list

May

Sep 19, 2017
I will be online to return your stuff today but it won't be right now I have school nd this is making me super late lol g2g if you want I can give it to someone you trust. Just give me a list
If you go upstairs it should all be on the bottom corner chest. Also it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.