Courts=Judge

Judge: Yes or no?

• Total voters

CreeperGamer

Ladies and Gentlemen of the city, I hear by present the city's hopefully new judge RealCutePuppy. I've always wanted to be a judge of the city I had to wait for the right time and day to suggest it. What's the point of having courts if you ain't got no judge? Ladies and Gentlemen of the city if you think that this city needs a judge than take a vote.

T

Trump15024

I agree with @realcutepuppy but there needs to be a panel of judges not just one

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I see no purpose in there being a 'Judge Job' as it would literally be a 'mini-mod' job. Though it would be more realistic, I think things like cases should be handled with staff who won't be as bias and are more knowledgable.

Also, even if you did create/propose the job, I think there would have to be a more formal way of deciding who actually became a judge :/ (instead of just declaring it xD )

So yes, I do agree with Supderdude.

Reactions: Hidden124

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
A "panel" of judges is very unrealistic. This is not the supreme court it would be a single judge in a courthouse if added, and I am still sticking to what I believe that this is not needed and court cases should be handled by staff only. Now possibly a special staff position of "judge" could be something or a division of staff that focuses on court cases, but not just a person with the single job of judge.

T

Trump15024

Yes staff should handle it but there should be an in game judge or judges to handle in game issues if players need emergency court assistance.

T

Trump15024

Ok. Let's say someone scams u and you need a judge because staff is busy. Judges can also issue search warrants. They could also be good role models to the community at large we need judges

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
The staff may be busy at that moment in time but they will get to the court case eventually but I do like the idea of judges being able to issue search warrants although I can see the responsibility of issuing search warrant be given to a secondary staff member besides just the Minister of Security.

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Ladies and Gentlemen of the city, I hear by present the city's hopefully new judge RealCutePuppy. I've always wanted to be a judge of the city I had to wait for the right time and day to suggest it. What's the point of having courts if you ain't got no judge? Ladies and Gentlemen of the city if you think that this city needs a judge than take a vote.
Although the idea is nice, we have Ciel and Heather as our judges currently. It's a nice idea though, good thought too.~