Not open for further replies.

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
SirKosmo
Creative Plot: /plot home 3

Theres a tower to the left as soon as you warp in, itll say Omni Hotels inside, theres red wool on 2 corners. In order to not only meet apartment renting standards but also far beyond exceed them, the tower needs to go a different route than originally planned. Can we clear the tower from that red wool up? Please and thank you. You'll love the final product

T

Trump15024

SirKosmo
Creative Plot: /plot home 3

Theres a tower to the left as soon as you warp in, itll say Omni Hotels inside, theres red wool on 2 corners. In order to not only meet apartment renting standards but also far beyond exceed them, the tower needs to go a different route than originally planned. Can we clear the tower from that red wool up? Please and thank you. You'll love the final product
Just to clarify, you want the build removed completely and nothing else?

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
No. There is wool outlining a designated height on a specific tower. Only in that tower do I need cleaned from the wool upward please. I have a ton of other builds on that plot I'd like to leave intact.

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Done. I too was a little confused on what you meant. I cleared from the red wool on up. Let me know if you have any concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.