Credit Cards

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
So basically, you can right click it and it would let you put money in the credit card and take it out... I think that's it.. Oh, and you can get other peoples credit cards and have identity theft and possibly get jailed.
Huh this would be cool, but do you mean a debit card? Maybe an actual credit card would be useful though because then taxes could be more of a thing.

The only thing is, I can't really see what the point of this is except from not losing money on death. It would be quit abused by rich players, so maybe a cap of 500k in each? But wait, then again this could be used like a bank system And things like gang bank are disabled.

Sorry for the randomness XD

thespyalex1

WhaleBoi
WhaleBoi
Aug 21, 2017
Huh this would be cool, but do you mean a debit card? Maybe an actual credit card would be useful though because then taxes could be more of a thing.

The only thing is, I can't really see what the point of this is except from not losing money on death. It would be quit abused by rich players, so maybe a cap of 500k in each? But wait, then again this could be used like a bank system And things like gang bank are disabled.

Sorry for the randomness XD
Yea, and the point is to get money when you need it instead of having to go to the bank ever single time you need money. It could also, hopefully, be linked to the bank so it will have all your money in one place. It could also be like, a repairing item, so it could expire at a certain date so it won't get abused.

Reactions: Atlair

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Yea, and the point is to get money when you need it instead of having to go to the bank ever single time you need money. It could also, hopefully, be linked to the bank so it will have all your money in one place. It could also be like, a repairing item, so it could expire at a certain date so it won't get abused.
No instead we could have ATMs, just small bank signs, littered around places, so you could use it, but it's still an effort to do all of thta....

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
No instead we could have ATMs, just small bank signs, littered around places, so you could use it, but it's still an effort to do all of thta....
I would be happy to help staff with whatever they need, I can find places to put atms, near popular areas, and possibly on islands, whatever u need!

Reactions: PingtothePong

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
I am not quite sure, but debit cards normally have a number and a PIN number, both of which are required to use the card. In fact, we could just use numbers and save the card for later. When a payment is made with the correct numbers, money is withdrawn from your bank account and destroyed. Then the server creates that amount of money out of thin air and gives it to whoever the payment was entitled to. This could just be a convenience, like just right-clicking something with the card and using /pin, I honestly don't know. As for credit cards, that involves all sorts of things like taxes, loans, and debt. If credit cards are added, make sure to inform users that they are only borrowing money and cannot go on a spending spree. The potato will have to work with economy and other stuff as well. It will take a long time, but I really like the idea.

Reactions: Powerfull