CreeperGamer at your service!

CreeperGamer

Greetings MC Cities I, CreeperGamer aka MarkAnthony, is at your service. First, it all started after I got banned then I realized I'm no longer going to cause the server anymore trouble from now on I'm at your service. Second, I haven't played Minecraft in 2 years so it's still a work in progress to get used to everything. Third, I'm going to work on the KeonaCraft mod pack like I promised then I'm going to work on my Combat and Redstone skills when I get the mod pack finished. Fourth, I know my time on the server isn't great my reputation with some of the staff and players isn't good but I'm working on it as well. Fifth, next week I'm going to start working on the KeonaCraft mod pack so I can start doing my Combat and Redstone training skills this week and the weekend. Finally, I'm at your service I insist that I'll be at your service. I really insist with helping you guys with whatever in game or server website problems or maybe you just want to talk. Thank you for reading and hopefully allowing me to be at your service.
From,
MarkAnthony

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
First, stop numbering your posts, it has the opposite effect you are trying to get. Maybe changing it to numbers and spacing it with lines in between the different things would be better.
2nd, I can help teach you redstone and combat, (I'm pretty good at redstone and know some good pvpers).
3rd, I don't think you really cause trouble because nobody hates you (I think).\
4th, I'm going to stop numbering these, it's a bit annoying.
Good Luck with the modpack and if you ever need anything, hmu.

CreeperGamer

First, stop numbering your posts, it has the opposite effect you are trying to get. Maybe changing it to numbers and spacing it with lines in between the different things would be better.
2nd, I can help teach you redstone and combat, (I'm pretty good at redstone and know some good pvpers).
3rd, I don't think you really cause trouble because nobody hates you (I think).\
4th, I'm going to stop numbering these, it's a bit annoying.
Good Luck with the modpack and if you ever need anything, hmu.
well maybe I should stop going on the server. Maybe that'll help my case if you feel that way!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
thats true, dont be too hard on yourself but, good luck on KeonaCraft it sound really nice even after staff banned you. Thank you and have always been a great help to the server