Dear Peggy.... || @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Dear Peggy,
Im not quite sure how, but as soon as i saw that you mentioned me in a post while scrolling though my notifications my heart stopped for a second. I dont know how but something inside me knew exactly what that post was. After all of our adventures, posts, wierd ass youtube videos ive learned a lot about you. I learned that your the strongest girl in the world, both emotionally and physically (hehe :> gymnastics). I learned that your the funniest person i will ever know, after all the times we are laughing to death while filming youtube videos that we ended up deleting 2 days later. I learned that your the most trustworthy person i could ever tell a secret to. Ive learned a lot from you Peggy, you taught me to be strong and stand up for myself when i believed in something. To not let people take advantage, yet show kindness and mercy. You also showed me how to lap dance in mc xD which btw is ALL over the rewind video. You taught me to belive in myself and to not let what others say get under my skin. You shielded me from hate, and literally threatened to kill all of my in game boyfriends if they ever hurt me..... probably why im still single :> All the gossip, late night tea in those fabulous tea spilling chairs <3 unforgettable... the time we were building you we new house and Connor couldnt tell which one of us was whos voice xD cause apparently we sound the same? the time we jumped out of that plane and our parachutes failed and we died xD the time when i came to your class while u were teaching and distracted the whole class, the time we build that slide for the kids neither of us had, the time when i was crying and made no sense and you just sat there and hugged me, the time i was drunk so we decided to hit on a bunch of guys, the time when we would spend hours on gossiping about boys and then i forgot to do my bio homework and failed, the time when we went to that club and became strippers, the time when i was crying and literally having a straight up meltdown and you knew exactly what to say, the time when we had that contest about who was hotter (for the record you are), all our gymnastics conversations, thats time when no one else was resonding or online or anything and i was screaming and panicking and we were planning on making me disappear, the time i dared you to twerk on Connor, all the truth or dare games, i remember we would mess with newbies and /marry decline and you did it but i was too chicken to, the time when you texted me in the bathroom while u were at school xD the time you and ginny were interrogating me and then i jumped off your balcony and ran like there was no tomorrow, the times where me you and Lex would sit around and gossip. Eek that time when i told u i was leaving and then you asked people to spam me so i could get 5k likes -.- the time you started your modeling company <3 and now.... the time you are leaving <3 And i guess after all of that... i knew you well enough that when i saw that notification i knew exactly what it was. Peggy, im going to miss you, but as you close this chapter i know youll have an even better one ahead of you, and i hope i can be a part of it <3 ^-^ Thank you, for all you have done for me, and all you have dont for cities <3 Dont Forget To Smile my most lovely lovely <3