Denied Death's Arch App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Questions:
Your current in game name: Death_Inferno360

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes I will send my Skype to you in /mail or /msg if I get accepted

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): my /plot home 4, I made the initial design for the village but my friend helped copy the houses since it took a while to keep copying the frame 5 times but I made the original design he only helped duplicate. Also the cyan house with a number of floors and a redstone trap, and my 2 completed quartz house on the build.

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: well I'm ok with both since, I prefer interior design due to the fact that most of my exterior designs are inspired by different designs, and when it comes to interior I try to be very original.

How much time do you tend to build each week?: I can only usually come on 3 days in a week so I would build for atleast 1-2 days, approximately 12 hrs a week or more since when I star building, I keep building and end up my whole day building.

Favorite Building Memorey: I think it was building my first apartment in McCities, I designed the exterior and koekie_w helped me design it a lot of months way back, I believe it's still in my /plot home 1, it was more of a rainbow apt but I really liked it since I placed a lot of effort into it. It was like the first good build I made for one since I was horrible like the worst at building before. I like to use Quartz and Clay and glass, I use wood sometimes but when I get to arch I plan to learn a lot more into different types like terraforming and modern, medieval all kinds of builds. TheDiamondTiger truly helped me build as I have a big inspiration found in nearly all my builds as I got inspired by him to build.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I like your builds, but want to see an improvement in your attitude and kindness. As architects you can be seen as rolemodels, its important to be polite and kind! Thank you, feel free to reapply next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.