Deleted FanFiction!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Disclaimer: I know I made a million fan fictions I promise that this one is going to be on a regular basis. It’s kind of like all my fan fictions put together. Also I want to know what you guys think of the name or if you want me to change it. If you enjoy this fanfiction please let me know and if you want me to do more of Ghostbusters Fan fictions! Thank you!

Day 1
At the MC University team of scientist are doing paranormal research. “Hey Ciel! You got to check out these readings they are off the charts!” said Jo3512 handing Ciel the container “YOU FOUR ARE WASTING THIS UNIVERSITY’S MONEY!!!!!! I DON’T WANT ANY EXCUSES!!!!! REALCREEPERGAMER, CIEL, NIBBLE, AND JO3521!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!” Coban yelled kicking them out they were unsure of what to do they went to find a place to stay and hopefully a new job.
Lmao @Coban wouldnt do that! He is misunderstood, he only wants a hug! :D

Warrior04

Jun 4, 2017
Warrior04 I'm in the process of fixing it. I knew it wouldn't make sense! I'm trying everything I can to make it have sense!
I just meant it sounded confusing good luck with the fan fiction I can't wait to read the next chapter!