Mar 20, 2017
Username:
DelicateBean

Server Rank:
Citizen

Do you have discord:
Yasss you know whats up roflmao:p

What plots do you want to submit:
I would like to submit my /plots home 3 just because I have been using it a LOT lately but /plots home 5, 6, and 2 are my best plots.

What is your building style:
I am pretty good at traditional, I am good at modern, I LOVE contemporary which is a style I have been trying a lot lately messing around with it, I cant build medevil I mean I could it just would not look ok on the outside, I am practicing on futuristic builds, I have experience in terraforming (thanks Turkey for ur tips) but its not a strong suit unless its a cave in which I LOVE doing! I am also the boss at fairy tale builds so theres that. If theres any build styles u need you can ask me and I can practice them because I love to practice new styles just don’t expect them to look exactly like the specific style on the first try it takes a while for me to learn a new style!

What type of design do you specialize in:
I specialize in interrior and exterior but my interriors are better than exteriors.

How would you communicate to the team:
I am bffs with pretty much half the team lol my daughter is an arch, my mom, my son, etc I really love anyone who has a passion for architecture and I love to help people brainstorm on new ideas.

Thanks so much! ~DelicateBean

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username:
DelicateBean

Server Rank:
Citizen

Do you have discord:

I would like to submit my /plots home 3 just because I have been using it a LOT lately but /plots home 5, 6, and 2 are my best plots.

I am pretty good at traditional, I am good at modern, I LOVE contemporary which is a style I have been trying a lot lately messing around with it, I cant build medevil I mean I could it just would not look ok on the outside, I am practicing on futuristic builds, I have experience in terraforming (thanks Turkey for ur tips) but its not a strong suit unless its a cave in which I LOVE doing! I am also the boss at fairy tale builds so theres that. If theres any build styles u need you can ask me and I can practice them because I love to practice new styles just don’t expect them to look exactly like the specific style on the first try it takes a while for me to learn a new style!

I specialize in interrior and exterior but my interriors are better than exteriors.

I am bffs with pretty much half the team lol my daughter is an arch, my mom, my son, etc I really love anyone who has a passion for architecture and I love to help people brainstorm on new ideas.

Omg Bean for arch again!!!!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username:
DelicateBean

Server Rank:
Citizen

Do you have discord:

Bring back the legendary builds of DelicateBean. Proud of you ___!!!

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.