Buying Diamond Co. Is Buying Diamonds!

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
A lot of you may have seen me asking in game to buy diamonds (my in game name is Superdude4299) but sadly I had to be online to buy the diamonds from some of you hard working miners. Well no longer will you have to worry about waiting until I am online, you can now sell me all the diamonds you want even if I am offline. Head on down to mall-4 at /warp mall, to get there simply do /warp mall head right and go all the way to the end and you will see my shop. I buy many different amounts of diamonds including stacks of diamonds, stacks of diamonds blocks, and groups of sixteen or even eight diamond blocks. I hope to be able to purchase some of your diamonds in the near future! Thanks for taking the time to read this post about diamonds :p .

Having trouble finding mall-4? No problem, watch the video below for instructions!

Last edited:

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
A lot of you may have seen me asking in game to buy diamonds (my in game name is Superdude4299) but sadly I had to be online to buy the diamonds from some of you hard working miners. Well no longer will you have to worry about waiting until I am online, you can now sell me all the diamonds you want even if I am offline. Head on down to mall-4 at /warp mall, to get there simply do /warp mall head right and go all the way to the end and you will see my shop. I buy many different amounts of diamonds including stacks of diamonds, stacks of diamonds blocks, and groups of sixteen or even eight diamond blocks. I hope to be able to purchase some of your diamonds in the near future! Thanks for taking the time to read this post about diamonds :p .
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do with the diamonds? XD

Before darkvender was banned he did the same thing and apparently whatever was done with all the diamonds payed off (profit wise)

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Death

Mar 18, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, what do you do with the diamonds? XD

Before darkvender was banned he did the same thing and apparently whatever was done with all the diamonds payed off (profit wise)
Ill tell u turkey