Different Buildings

Which ones do you like?

• Total voters

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
A few ideas for new buildings.

Office Buildings- Building you can rent an office and run your business from. Can be helpful to players like me.

Museums- For special things like the map of the whole minecraft world the city is built in. The history of the server etc.

Nightclubs-Places to have parties at night. Please add special cds for jukeboxes. Would like this because the server has more work and.. pubs then anything else.

Pls give feedback.

D

Deleted member 832

Office Buildings- Building you can rent an office and run your business from. Can be helpful to players like me.

Museums- For special things like the map of the whole minecraft world the city is built in. The history of the server etc.

Nightclubs-Places to have parties at night. Please add special cds for jukeboxes. Would like this because the server has more work and.. pubs then anything else.

Pls give feedback.
Maybe a Museum of rare items and server artefacts?

Reactions: Rocketblaze

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

Pls give feedback.
There is already many nightclubs... And you can buy a plot and build your own office building. But a museum would be cool.

Reactions: Rocketblaze