• Heather

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Joey

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Trump15024

Ok so I thought It would be nice to do this!! Below I want all of u to enter someone to be player of the month and the best staff member the format as followed:

1. Best player

2. Best staff member

Try to tell why you nominated them. The winner will get lots of cool prizes and some cash to!! Again this is sponsored by me and not sponsored by the staff so this is not an official MVP thing.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Ok so I thought It would be nice to do this!! Below I want all of u to enter someone to be player of the month and the best staff member the format as followed:

1. Best player

2. Best staff member

Try to tell why you nominated them. The winner will get lots of cool prizes and some cash to!! Again this is sponsored by me and not sponsored by the staff so this is not an official MVP thing.
1.ImKate
2.VolumeXero (ciel)

Reactions: Lawfulvirus0

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
1. KittyLover20
2. VolumeXero (Ciel)

I think KittyLover20 is a great choice because whenever I see her on she is always helping other players (even though she doesn't have to) and is always welcoming new people! Ciel is always so patient with everyone, and I think goes the extra mile when it comes to helping people! Though all staff and nice players are great, I think they are both great role models in this community.

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
1. KittyLover20
2. VolumeXero (Ciel)

I think KittyLover20 is a great choice because whenever I see her on she is always helping other players (even though she doesn't have to) and is always welcoming new people! Ciel is always so patient with everyone, and I think goes the extra mile when it comes to helping people! Though, all staff and nice players are great, I think they are both great role models in this community.
This a great example of a reason and merit.

Reactions: Laurel and Jo3512