doing 2 giveaways!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
im giving away 4 houses on the mccities discord server! dm me on discord @ Patty_Mayo#9677 to enter! I will randomly pick 4 users that dm me by tomorrow evening at the same time as er-8 that will win the houses and dm those users that win! I will buy the houses from Mantaro btw! It's for the christmas Season! Giveaway will be sometime tomorrow evening! When you dm me Please include your in game name! Also giving away a small apt called er-8! it is a buyable region that doesn't need to be rented! To enter dm me on discord with your in game name The discord house giveaway im giving 4 houses away that i buy from Mantaro will be tomorrow night (Friday December 13th)between 8 and 9 pm EST The in game region giveaway will be tomorrow , Friday, December 13th around 7 or 8 pm EST ! I will also dm the winners and announce the winners on a reply to this post and in the general chat on the mccities discord server! Good Luck!!!

I will be doing both of the giveaway drawings tomorrow, Friday December 13th at 9 Pm est at the latest! To give users more time to enter into both giveaways! Also forgot to put what to say when you dm me!

Format:

In Game Name:

Which Give away are you entering in?( you can enter into both which is what i suggest to do by the way!):

Any questions, comments, or concerns?

You can also reply to this thread with that format to enter the 2 giveaways! also you can start a conversation on here with me to enter with the format as well! OPTIONS: reply to this thread, dm me on discord, or start a conversation with me on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.