Drug Suggestions

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
I've been thinking about drug licenses. Drug licenses should not be very easy to get. Exam, rank check, background check, whatever - only obtainable from police. Each drug has its own license and must be renewed after a long period of time. When the license expires, the player will receive a notification. Further business under an expired drug license or without a license will be considered unlawful. Secondly, I could mention a drinking age - just to make things more realistic. In the United States, the drinking age is 21. For all you Europeans who don't want to feel left out, I will use 18. One year in the brewery plugin is, I think, approximately 20 minutes. That's a little long, so I could make it 5. So that means it could be illegal to drink an alcoholic beverage before 90 minutes of playtime after joining the server. Once 90 minutes has been surpassed, the player can legally drink and the limit will never again be applied to that account.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I dont like the second idea really, i wouldnt wait a hour and a half to drink. Drug liscences idrk, durgs are illegal in real life, and drug liscences are basically like guns so, I basically smoke and use drugs all the time once i have 1. It dosent make sense since drugs are illegal and should be, no such thing as a police telling you, you can use drugs. Drugs are illegal and thats pretty much it