Drugs And Drug NPCs

OOFDaddy29

Jul 30, 2018
Alright hear me out it may seem like a dumb idea but we should npcs that you can sell drugs to now heres the idea that makes it usable basically we have the npc(s) that you can sell weed, meth, cocaine, heroin etc (which we need to add) but basically when you sell the drug(s) which the more expensive the drug is in real life it would be worth the closest in game but heres the thing the more money you make off the drugs there will be a wait time that police can detect that you have sold drugs within that time peroid the more you make the longer the time is id say minimum one hour to an hour and a half cause of how much money you can make from it but point is police would be able to detect/see you have sold drugs through a item or a command whatever you devs decide and now about the crim organizations when you sell drugs the people in the organization (via commands to make one and invite people like factions) the lower the rank they are in it the less money they get from sales but everyone in the organization gets money lots less than the person who sold it but money none the less but when a officer catches someone who sold the drugs they would get a reason to have a search warrent on their properties along with the money they made of the sale going to a depository which can be robed but while the money is in there government gets a slightly boosted pay until the extra money completely drains the depository unless someone robs it not taking all the money but a good amount i would say 7.5k or 5k for robbing it idk think it would be a good idea along with a good way to even it out

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Alright hear me out it may seem like a dumb idea but we should npcs that you can sell drugs to now heres the idea that makes it usable basically we have the npc(s) that you can sell weed, meth, cocaine, heroin etc (which we need to add) but basically when you sell the drug(s) which the more expensive the drug is in real life it would be worth the closest in game
Are you suggesting selling drugs for similar amounts they sell in real life? Now lets put aside the fact that the drugs in game are highly illegal in most parts of the U.S. where the server is based, but drugs sell for different amounts depending on if the market is flooded or not, and location. This means pricing is drastically different between states. Also laws around them are different between states, affecting the price even more. You're requesting something that frankly is just ill-advised, and I'm assuming that this is a new or throw account.

Also breakup your ideas, you have a giant block of text with no breaks and terrible grammar. You repeat yourself and it seems that you are unfamiliar with this server, as you refer to crime organizations as a new thing when gangs exist and you talk about a functioning government, which in no means exists.

OOFDaddy29

Jul 30, 2018
I was saying that as a example of something that could be done if the devs really wanted to and no this isnt a throw away idk why it would be I just made the account for the suggestion

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
We use to a have a server drug lord npc where we can sell drugs to and buy drugs frim i think. Thing is itmwas removed cause not to be rude or anything almost everyone has the drug recipes which make it quite pointless as now everyone has them theyre so easy to make there no point of counting it as something rare or would be worth a lot to sell. Also this would flood more money in the econ as drugs are like i said fairly easy to make most if not all the materials can easily be taken from a mob farm/ regular farm to get all the ingredients to make one. I personally think this idea isnt that good as the drug prices irl, i dont really think kids need to know about how much cocaine is actually worth irl etc... and the conversion rate is different yes it may be dollars but the conversion rate it jacked up. Like buying a burger irl would cost you like 1-5 dollars for an average burger on mccities its 50 dollars so the conversion rate would be something like x5-x10. And still it isnt very accurate.