Dungeons

Yes or No?

• Total voters

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
I had a thought maybe I could make a dungeon with redstone and spawners and stuff which has chests hidden it that restock every now and then.
I haven't thought much into this but if its something you maybe interested in then send your ideas :D

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
Would be a cool idea, mabey make it an event what involves pvp ect.. Its timed mabey once a day and the chests refill and doors open to allow players to get to the chest?

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
still using normal mob spawners would be very unreliable
@jk1119 maybe command blocks with /summon (mob type) to have them spawn where you want and how many you want
_Rose

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
that's a good idea bar you don't share inventory's with it and the fact we want loot chests in there

And as a side note I'm pretty sure there is a chest restocking plugin...
and mob arenas can give rewards for playing.
If you keep ur inv that means if u die u lose it, and ppl with full heavy armor, cobalt (or better) swords and guns would have a huge advantage making it only able to be played by ppl with very good items

_Rose

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
and mob arenas can give rewards for playing.
If you keep ur inv that means if u die u lose it, and ppl with full heavy armor, cobalt (or better) swords and guns would have a huge advantage making it only able to be played by ppl with very good items

_Rose
yep, Its there to be only for people with good gear or people with bad gear to loot it and get op

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
yep, Its there to be only for people with good gear or people with bad gear to loot it and get op
still, there should at least be different level dungeons so that if you dont have as good of gear you can get better gear, but not the best, but be able to get it
did the make logic? i hope so

_Rose