ehe...Quitting post <3

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
<3 I wish you the best in life, you have help me through so so much ;-; this is really really sad... and i quite honestly dont know what ill do without you.... but all i can say is im happy for you <3 your a strong person, and youll change the world for the better <3 remember, no matter where you go, who you meet, <3 Dont Forget To Smile
aw tyill miss you sm, and dw i will smile :)

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
holy f*** better not unfollow or make me unfollow u on mains. and yes! the skype call traditions must continue. miss u but we be chattin tmrw probs sooo
I WONT UNFOLLOW UR MAIN OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND, omg yes skypity

Reactions: Uni

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Oh no not you too... you were one of the most nicest friends I have ever had, thank you so much for being there when I needed it. I hope life will be good for you, always remember if you need someone to talk too, I'm always here <3. Never forget to... smile!! -Spyder (xSpydex) (;

Reactions: Minty

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
U BETTER NOT *squirts bubble bath soap out of bottle ferosiously*
ohgod qhat have i done *runs for my freaking life* *goes into third person view* Ena tries to run but she looks like a slug speed walking

Reactions: Minty and Uni

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Oh no not you too... you were one of the most nicest friends I have ever had, thank you so much for being there when I needed it. I hope life will be good for you, always remember if you need someone to talk too, I'm always here <3. Never forget to... smile!! -Spyder (xSpydex) (;
Awww ty, ill misss u a lot

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
ENA!!!! I love you so so muchhhhh I hope you stay super super happy and that I can still give you virtual cookies on disc!!!
o.o cookies cookies cookies deadcookie cookies cookies... Oml i just made myself hungry

Reactions: Minty

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
I never really had the pleasure of knowing you, but I know for a fact that you were a good player and will be missed deeply. So, if it's not odd to say this, I'll miss you despite never really knowing you.
REMEMBER THIS: you're always welcome to come back ;)

Reactions: Ena