Enderchest cleared

WeebCole

Jun 16, 2018
Username- MamaWeeaboo

What I was doing before it occurred- I have been fairly inactive for about 2 weeks, but just logged on to actually play again today, and when I opened my ender backpack to grab my pickaxe, all of my items were gone. I checked every chest in all my properties, but the items were in none of them.

What I lost- The specific items I lost were my Smelter's Pickaxe with Fortune III & Efficiency V, my Rifle, my Pistol, a stack +30 of Ammo, my MultiGun license, a stack +40 of Repair Tokens, a stack of cabbage, a stack of blueberries, a stack of cherries, 2 stacks of pear trees, about 9 stacks of stone bricks, 2 stacks of wood, and the remainder of the space is items I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Location- Inside my ender chest

Another thing to note is that I have put stuff in my ender chest again since finding this bug, but I will clear my inventory in case I am able to be refunded of my items.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

WeebCole

Jun 16, 2018
I remember another item I had lost in there- an efficiency IV Lumber Axe. Just would like to note that

WeebCole

Jun 16, 2018
Do you have any proof of the items inside of your ender chest?
I was not ever expecting to have to deal with my valuables disappearing from my enderchest, so I do not have any screenshots, but I at least wanted to get this reported so I could know if there's any known fix, or any way to check what has been in there as Jazz suggested

Reactions: ItzJazzMade