EnderPort for police

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 832

Minecraft username: EnderPort

/ar time: 5 days and 20 hours

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

What are the 5 reasons to jail? Murder, trespassing, drugs, guns without a license, and assault after 3 hits

What is tp jailing and can you do it? Tp jailing is teleporting to the scene of the crime and jailing, it is not allowed

Name some commands you know police can use. /release, /duty, /getpos, /invsee, /co i

Did you read the Police Guide on the forums?
Yes
Why do you want to be police? I want to be a police officer to help the server, I see many instances of killing when no police are online, this makes me annoyed as I don't have the powers to do anything about it. I also work well with new players and know the ins and outs of the server. I have very good knowledge of commands and I have been a police officer before and a former helper. I want to help to make the server a better place, stop players killing newbies and serve justice ( ice ice ice cold..... )
Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what?
No criminal record since update.

EDIT

I didn't include one question- Sorry Peppah! Here it is!
What is the bail for 1-5 kills/drugs
1-5 kills $500
1-5 drugs $500

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to apply! Sadly, I am going to deny this application. You have been very inactive lately; I don't think you would be able to be on duty as much as I want from an officer. Thanks for taking the time to apply, and please only reapply once you are ready to become active again.

D

Deleted member 832

Bu
Thanks for taking the time to apply! Sadly, I am going to deny this application. You have been very inactive lately; I don't think you would be able to be on duty as much as I want from an officer. Thanks for taking the time to apply, and please only reapply once you are ready to become active again.
bump, sorry about the late reply, I've had no wifi so I can't get on, it's getting sorted now so could you please reconsider?

Status
Not open for further replies.