andrewandy

Verified
andrewandy
andrewandy
Citizen
Nov 25, 2017
Hong Kong
Username: andrewandy

What you were doing before this occurred: I mined both the blocks (and the Bio Reactor which did not turn into a terracotta block) and they just become human skulls instead. Assuming they lost their NBT data.

Both items are currently in my inventory.

Attachments

andrewandy

Verified
andrewandy
andrewandy
Citizen
Nov 25, 2017
Hong Kong
Ok, Placed - Coordinates are 1880, 58, 583 (But for some reason my big energy capacitor is now a small energy capacitor?)

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Username: andrewandy

What you were doing before this occurred: I mined both the blocks (and the Bio Reactor which did not turn into a terracotta block) and they just become human skulls instead. Assuming they lost their NBT data.

Both items are currently in my inventory.
The nbt data wasn't lost because the block entity was not removed, but the armor stand was. So the nbt data of the armor stand was lost, not the block since the block was still cscorelib head.

andrewandy

Verified
andrewandy
andrewandy
Citizen
Nov 25, 2017
Hong Kong
The nbt data wasn't lost because the block entity was not removed, but the armor stand was. So the nbt data of the armor stand was lost, not the block since the block was still cscorelib head.
Ah, I see. I currently also have a gltiched armour stand that displays my slimefun energy right where the blocks turned into heads. Even though I no longer have any slimefun items there. :/

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Ah, I see. I currently also have a gltiched armour stand that displays my slimefun energy right where the blocks turned into heads. Even though I no longer have any slimefun items there. :/
Take a block placer, and activate it with a block inside next to the armor stand. Break the block and the sf item should be dropped.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade