Accepted EnIdiot Architect application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnIdiot

Apr 7, 2018
1. What is your username? I'm named EnIdiot both ingame and on the forum, It's Swedish for "An Idiot."

2. What is your server rank? I just reached Citizen!

3. Do you have a discord account? Yes I do

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) Well, the thing is.. I accidentally deleted almost all my plots... I made some new since then, 1 and 2 are mainly exterior while 3 features some random houses of different styles (all with interiors this time, looking at you sundae :D) and 4 is an Italian villa, also furnished.

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other) My main styles are modern, realistic, and classical. I can do all kinds of projects though, ranging from medieval to futuristic, modern is only my favourite.
I have many projects outside of Minecraft MP that I could send links to if requested!

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other) I excel in exterior design, although I am currently studying architecture and I'm constantly improving on both interior and exterior. I like doing landscape, but, of course, It's up to you to decide whether I am good at it or not.

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I simply love designing buildings of all styles! I have been working as architect in many different servers (but none has been as fun as this one, and I am looking forward to becoming part of your team! :] )

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I have many different ideas, if I got chosen as architect I would be on as often as I could and always try to give feedback to all who want/need it.
Often when I am online, no other admins or Architects are, therefore I feel I could be of great need to those who play in my timezone.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Your exteriors are amazing and your interior skills have noticeably improved. However, I noticed that you have a 5 hour playtime for this month. Do you think that you'll be more active in the future? Activity is a large part of being an Architect.
Good luck! Yeah ^ Being loyal to your job and being active on the field is what being an arch lord if all about :D If you are feeling down because of negative reviews and comments on your builds :( Don't be :D The great minister of arch lords chose you :D You are an exception :D You are a great builder in this city's standards :D

Reactions: Powerfull

EnIdiot

Apr 7, 2018
Your exteriors are amazing and your interior skills have noticeably improved. However, I noticed that you have a 5 hour playtime for this month. Do you think that you'll be more active in the future? Activity is a large part of being an Architect.
I apologize for my lack of activity in recent weeks, I have recently started a part time job outside of studies which will end next week, I also have some personal difficulties so to speak, which have made me stray from my computer recently. If given the role, I strive to be a friendly and active part of your community, my activity will increase in the future :) Thanks for all the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.