Event Of Kindness

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
So Lauren my queen @Lauren she has inspired me and i'm sure a bunch of all you other people to be kind, and open your eyes to the toxicity.

As an event to help with toxicity and hopefully give back to the server I want to do "The Event Of kindness" And EOK for short.

What will happen:
1. Send me in a few pictures of you doing really nice random acts of kindness on discord.
2. I will pick 2 winners, both will get prizes that I will not be announcing right now but you will find out later.
3. The winners get the prize and acts of kindness will happen.

Rules:
1. Cheating will absolutely NOT be tolerated!
2. Only 1 entry, no alts.
3. Please do NOT freak out if you don't win, this is for kindness, not to feed anyone's greed.

My Discord Is Peggy#5168

Hopefully this will encourage everyone to do random acts of kindness often, kind is not a crime.

Of course i'm not perfect and I can snap and be rude sometimes but i'm currently trying my best to be kind.
Please enjoy this event, I have put a lot of thought and hope into it and I hope everyone joins in and tries to be kind! <3

Thank you! ~Peggy

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
So Lauren my queen @Lauren she has inspired me and i'm sure a bunch of all you other people to be kind, and open your eyes to the toxicity.

As an event to help with toxicity and hopefully give back to the server I want to do "The Event Of kindness" And EOK for short.

What will happen:
1. Send me in a few pictures of you doing really nice random acts of kindness on discord.
2. I will pick 2 winners, both will get prizes that I will not be announcing right now but you will find out later.

Rules:
3. Please do NOT freak out if you don't win, this is for kindness, not to feed anyone's greed.

My Discord Is Peggy#5168

Hopefully this will encourage everyone to do random acts of kindness often, kind is not a crime.

Of course i'm not perfect and I can snap and be rude sometimes but i'm currently trying my best to be kind.
Please enjoy this event, I have put a lot of thought and hope into it and I hope everyone joins in and tries to be kind! <3

Thank you! ~Peggy
I like this idea Peggy, really helps since the kindness on here has gotten to a downfall. I think we should also take screenies of other people doing nice acts of kindness. “Don’t hate, appreciate.” -heather 2017 after I told Apollo I hate him

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
I like this idea Peggy, really helps since the kindness on here has gotten to a downfall. I think we should also take screenies of other people doing nice acts of kindness. “Don’t hate, appreciate.” -heather 2017 after I told Apollo I hate him
oh lol XD thats a good idea though!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

What will happen:

Rules:

My Discord Is Peggy#5168

Thank you! ~Peggy
Ooh YASSSS!!~ forward me all the pics and we can make a vid :)