Explaining Things

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
Hello all, just wanted to make a thread to talk about some events going on.
I have been recently been looked at as snitch, and a rat. I”d like to clear this up by explaining what's going on. First of all I believe I am hated by multiple top level gangs due to the reason that I first won a bet of a large amount of money from Nightwinng, and I also got _shiba_ banned.

Let me explain. First of all, I won a bet with Nightwinng fair and square. He has all the right to be mad. On the other hand, you may wonder why I got _Shiba_ banned. This all got started after a 20K bet was placed on me by a new(er) player, and of course a lot of players really wanted that money. I on the other hand, just wanted to build my business and not worry about 5 players tracking me down constantly. I decided I would just stay in my at the time warp mall slot, and block out the door. I considered this the one place that I could be safe in. Soon, players showed up to get my bounty, but I was very happy to find out that my barrier had worked and the players could not get in. I happily walked over from my desktop and got a snack. When I came back I discovered that all the players were inside of my shop, and were telling each other to sethome. This concerns me, because if I was in a pvp enabled region I would of been dead. I also had uranium thrown at me and I died. When I respawned I could not throw it away, because I was in the small heli space and it kept on going back in my inventory. (I eventually got it out). Now I had a bunch of players who were in my one safe space I could not get into because _shiba_ had used chorus fruit to glitch in. I reported him on the forums and he got punished. I was called a rat and snitch from this, but in reality is it really fair to call me that when what other choice did I have? I just wanted to play the game and not be constantly followed.

On the other hands, let me go into current conflict. A user named BarbieFish or something like that name decided that they hated me for reasons stated above, so they paid _Shiba_ to constantly hunt me down and get my head. This of course, is really flipping annoying because I was being paid to be hunted and could not stay in one place for more than 10 minutes without being found. This drove me nuts because it's really hard to play a game were I make my money by selling houses if you can’t stay in the houses that you are trying to sell. I lost lots of money being killed, and it drove me to the edge of insanity. I constantly asked them both to mother ducking stop because I don’t have enough to get good gear and Armour.

(also _shiba_ is now mad that it got publicly shown that he told his client to me)

Thank you all, hopefully anyone who has beef with me can contact me on discord so we can get it sorted out.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
its oke to report scams and harassement, be sure to always ask for help and report issues like these! Most of the community wants everyone to enjoy the server, though others see their own fun as worth more than the enjoyment of others.

Just be yourself and be happy :)