Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Once Upon A Time... I Went For A Stroll, And Decided To Go CheckOut Lux HQ
When I Got To Lux I Looked Around And Decided To Go Around The Back
I Then See Multiple Llamas There And Knowing They Could Be Killed I Went And Purchased A Lead
Then I Proceeded To Bring Them To My House Where They Could Be Safe And Happy <3

:)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry if im not directly involved but hope this gives a better analyzation on the context based on the evidence found.

Just to be clear here, tho there is no evidence of this ChocolateBar_101 being your alternate account, the fact he knows about the llama scheme and he requests a ransom meaning he kidnapped something or is involved in it. Which is the llamas, aside from this he did not mention it was his but his “masters”, another key evidence is that it was found within the parameters or Dwimmer’s home so this all adds up saying you were in a scheme with someone in robbing llamas. I can understand that anyone can easily claim they found it on the streets, but the fact a coincidence of a “ransom” and that it was found in Dwimmer’s home with the exact same colors and carpet colors means that these llamas are identical.

Even if these were found on the streets, the fact it wasnt yours in the first place and you decide to not give it back knowing these werent originally yours means that you also robbed it from the streets. I highly doubt it would be a coincidence to randomly approach a person who also has llamas claiming these were his because there are a lot of homes with llamas. The fact that there was a ransom, a robbery and both people know about the same llama only means these 2 have had some point of ownership of the llamas in the past.

I dont think the amount is really like relevant, its just the act of stealing and denying and refusing to give back something which was not even yours just depicts a bad example in the first place especially since your a Teacher and Police Officer.

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
Even if these were found on the streets, the fact it wasnt yours in the first place and you decide to not give it back knowing these werent originally yours means that you also robbed it from the streets. I highly doubt it would be a coincidence to randomly approach a person who also has llamas claiming these were his because there are a lot of homes with llamas. The fact that there was a ransom, a robbery and both people know about the same llama only means these 2 have had some point of ownership of the llamas in the past.
Those are flipper's and my llamas. The mobs on your mansion's jungle are different and forget about them; we already returned some of it.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Smh ik IranThroughGlass irl, he found them with me, even ask him
Found them behind lux and took them home
This wasn't even on the day you first lost them this was later on
Alright?
this isn't even a court case your just making me feel bad